Saturday, November 6, 2010

One small blog for man, one giant's thoughts on mankind.

Today I have felt uninspired to leave the house thus finally giving into the blogging craze. I suppose I'm not sure what to write in a blog. I've never read more than a couple and the content of those have escaped me like a bum on a train. Here one day and gone the next. My first blog is going to be very short. Probably only 8 more sentences. Like I said earlier I have felt uninspired today meaning I have had no unction to do anything. The first day off after a long week of work and this is how I chose to spend it, lying around the house watching t.v., movies, and reading about Hunter S. Thompson and Dada poetry. But all in all I am happy with my decision to lay back and enjoy the tranquility of laziness. Perhaps tomorrow will come and bring with it some more promising subjects for me to write about. Perhaps I will just divulge some details on the few studies I did today. Or maybe so I don't have to rely on my own creativity to write about issues, concerns, troubles, and joys in the world, you can give me a topic.
Cliffhanger!
Come back tomorrow to continue on this journey of random ramblings and incoherent ideas. Please!

1 comment: